How would you like to proceed?
Please be advised that changing your location while shopping will remove all contents from shopping bag.
the only products offered for sale by filoblu are those shown on filoblu's website at the time of placing the order, as they are described on the relevant information pages.
however, it shall be understood that the images accompanying the information regarding a product are shown for information purposes only and may not be wholly representative of the product's features, possibly differing, for example, in colour and size (in some cases due to the browser and screen used to access the website and view the images).
to place an order, the client must fully complete the relevant form on the website and send the same after carefully reading the conditions as well as the features of the product and/or products that the client intends to purchase. the client shall also ask filoblu, if desired, to send a tax invoice for the purchase, pursuant to article 22 of italian presidential decree no. 633/1972.
correct receipt of the order shall be confirmed by filoblu by means of a reply via email sent to the email address indicated by the client. said confirmation message shall include a summary of the purchase conditions, in accordance with applicable regulations, as well as the details provided by the client on the order, so that the client may check said details and communicate any necessary corrections without delay.
the prices indicated on the website shall be understood as inclusive of taxes and vat. any delivery costs or payment charges shall in any case be notified to the client via the website or through these conditions. all online transactions are processed securely, guaranteeing our customers maximum security of their data.
forte_forte online store currently accepts the following payment methods:
– credit card: payment by card you can choose to pay your order by credit or debit card. the accepted credit cards are: visa, mastercard, amex, union pay. we also accept payments by postepay and all rechargeable cards operating within the visa electron circuit.
check your credit or debit card details and verify that your billing address matches the one associated with your card.
the card is not authorized for international payments. we inform you that our bank head office is based in amsterdam, so it will be necessery to make the transaction with an authorized circuit.
your card has reached the limit for online payments. check that the credit or debit card limit does not prevent the charge of the due amount.
the page for the transaction has expired. it looks like you waited too long to confirm your payment information, and the page has expired. in order to complete your order, please refresh the page, re-enter your cart section and repeat the check-out operation from the beginning.
where products are purchased using a credit card, the transaction may be performed via the paypal secure server or another secure server as chosen by filoblu.
under no circumstances and at no stage of the transaction shall filoblu be able to access the client's credit card details, which shall be transmitted through a secure connection directly to the banking institute that manages the transaction. no electronic record of said details shall be held by filoblu and therefore under no circumstances shall filoblu be held liable for any fraudulent and unauthorised use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
– paypal: is an absolutely secure online payment method that will allow you to pay for your order by accessing your account directly.
the data relating to your account and your credit card connected to your account are managed directly by paypal, which will provide you with an email notification after the payment has been made.
– bank transfer payments (only for european union countries) in case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank details for the payment will be displayed. the shipment of the goods will follow upon actual receipt of the payment in the bank.
clients may pay via paypal in accordance with the specific methods set by the same.
– amazon pay: is an online payment service offered to amazon customers. no additional registration or login required.
– alipay:is one of the most popular digital payment services in china. all payments with alipay are safe and protects all-arround the consumers privacy.
– google pay: is a quick and easy way to pay on websites, apps and stores using cards registered in your google account. google pay protects your data and those of your cards during payment.
– klarna: is an instalment payment service that allows you to divide the cost of your purchase on our site into 3 equal payments. Here qui you find more information on the deferred payment option and how to use it online.