right to cancel
1. pursuant to article 52 of italian legislative decree 206/2005, as amended by italian legislative decree 21/2014, the client may withdraw from the conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
2. in order to exercise the right to cancel set out in the preceding clause 5.1, the client shall send notification to FiloBlu within the time limits indicated to the following email address email@example.com or by means of the form provided for that purpose on the website.
registered users can access the "return" section of their user dashboard and manage return requests.
unregistered users must complete the form at one of the following addresses:
united kingdom: https://www.forte-forte.com/gb/sales/guest/form/
italy – vatican – san marino (english language): https://www.forte-forte.com/it_en/sales/guest/form/
france – munich – luxembourg: https://www.forte-forte.com/fr_en/sales/guest/form/
russia (english language): https://www.forte-forte.com/ru/sales/guest/form/
switzerland - liechtenstein (english language): https://www.forte-forte.com/ch_en/sales/guest/form/
usa - canada: https://www.forte-forte.com/us/sales/guest/form/
rest of the world: https://www.forte-forte.com/row/sales/guest/form/
united arab emirates: https://www.forte-forte.com/uae/sales/guest/form/
3. in the event of cancellation, the client shall return the products to FiloBlu within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation:
for all packages sent from the european union the shipping address is:
FiloBlu c/o snatt logistica spa mag. l – forte forte, via san biagio, 65/67 42024 castelnovo sotto (re) italy
for all packages sent from countries outside the european union, which pass through customs, the shipping address is:
FiloBlu c/o snatt logistica spa – forte forte - via kennedy 12/b 42040 campegine (re) italy
the goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
– the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for eg., accessories, complementary items, etc.);
– in order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.). the authenticity tag must be attached and the grey safety string must be intact;
4. FiloBlu shall arrange to refund the client for the whole amount paid, net of consignment charges incurred and any customs duty paid for importation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. in any case, the client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund. FiloBlu may withhold the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the client can prove that the product has been properly dispatched, whichever is sooner.
5. in any case, the client shall forfeit the right to cancel should FiloBlu discover any of the following:
– that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
– that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
– that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).
should the right to cancel be forfeited, FiloBlu shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.